Avengers: Age of Ultron opening weekend grossed $191.3 million making it the second biggest box office in history! With Marvel on the mind of movie goers and decorators, our Avengers wall decals have been just as hot, which got us thinking of some of our favorite Avengers themed bedroom ideas from our Pinterest followers. Keep reading for five quick and easy Marvel room DIY projects.
1. Unique Avengers Comic Décor: Use our comic peel and stick wall panels to create affordable and custom Avengers décor. Cut, peel and stick to wooden letters or an epic picture frame.
2. Custom Made Marvel Lampshade: Have extra peel and stick leftover from your comic wall panels? Build a decoupage and cut rectangle cut outs to stick to the shade. Made a mistake? No problem. Just peel and stick. No glue is required so there’s no mess!
Source: Anna Robey
3. Pom Pom Pow Ceiling Decor: Use bright colored tissue paper and cut out your favorite superhero sayings like “Pow” and “Bam” for truly one-of-a-kind ceiling décor.
4. Personalized Name Marvel Headboard: Personalize your space with RoomMates' Avengers Assemble Headboard. The included alphabet letters let you add a name or message directly onto the headboard.
5. XL Avengers Age of Ultron Wallpaper Mural: The coolest (and our favorite piece of Avengers décor), the removable Avengers Wallpaper Mural. This action-packed scene features Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and The Vision bursting from the sky and ready for action. This wall mural comes in seven panels, making application a cinch. Watch our “how-to” video for more information on applying the ultimate focal point on your bedroom walls.
Get inspired with even more superhero bedroom ideas with superhero wall decor on RoomMatesdecor.com!