It’s created with a proprietary adhesive that allows for easy application and easy removal. Plus, surfaces stay completely safe and damage-free upon removal. As long as your surface is smooth and flat, you can peel and stick over and over again until you’re ready to update with a new pattern. Need a little inspiration? Keep reading to find unique and easy ways to use peel and stick wallpaper.
1. Elevate a piece of furniture and apply peel and stick wallpaper behind shelves.
Featured Product: Modern Trellis Peel and Stick Wallpaper
2. Serve in style and line peel and stick wallpaper on a tray.
Featured Product: Grasscloth Peel and Stick Wallpaper
3. Frame peel and stick wallpaper to create your own eye-catching wall art.
Featured Product: Birch Trees Peel and Stick Wallpaper
4. Apply peel and stick wallpaper in a small space to create a big impact.
Featured Product: Dark Grey Modern Geometric Peel and Stick Wallpaper
5. Create a shiplap inspired look in an entryway or dining space.
Featured Product:Grey Wood Peel and Stick Wallpaper
6. Stick peel and stick wallpaper on a refrigerator to create a conversational piece that everyone will ask about.
Featured Product:Grey Damask Peel and Stick Wallpaper
Are you inspired? Explore the entire peel and stick wallpaper collectionfor tons of unique designs and patterns perfect for your next DIY project.