Interested in working at RoomMates? See available job opportunities below:
Jr. Graphic Designer
RoomMates, a division of York Wallcoverings specializing in the creation of wall decals and other fun, fast and affordable room decor products, is looking for a talented, creative and prolific Jr. Designer to assist with the development and execution of its product lines.
The candidate will assist with the designing and lay out of product and packaging. At times, the candidate may also be required to assist in designing merchandiser and other marketing materials.
This position reports to our Studio & Graphics Directors. A strong design sense is a must - combined with a solid acumen for home decorating trends and today's consumer expectations.
Candidate must be able to handle several design projects at a time and needs to strive in a fast pace environment.
Education / Skills / Experience sought:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Computer graphics experience in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Pre-press, proofing and printing knowledge necessary to complete jobs is preferred
- Dependability and good team player capability
- Flexibility, with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong sense of design is a must; illustration skills are a plus
In a nutshell, we are looking for a Designer who's eager to work fast while bringing extra value to our products by creating exceptional designs that sell.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply on-line via this link: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15510432
If the link fails to connect automatically, please copy and paste into your browser's address window.