Latest from the BlogSubscribe via RSS Feed
Those of us who love the kitchen know a few things for certain.
First, even if you prefer to create your own dishes, cooking and baking are much easier when you have a basic recipe to follow. Continue Reading
This week we are teaming up with a guest blogger! Jennifer from Christmas Tree Market is here to share some non-traditional ideas for Christmas trees.
Without further adieu here’s Jennifer:
Christmas trees are always delightful to look at — their lush boughs hold ornaments that have been passed on through the years, and kids of all ages are thrilled to find gifts under them on Christmas morning. Continue Reading
Two years ago, just before Tangerine Tango was announced as Pantone’s color of the year, I bought a tangerine purse. Late last summer, I snatched up a dark green purse… and then Emerald became the favored color. Continue Reading
Subscribe to the Blog
Stick with our blog! Sign up below to receive an email notification when we make a new post.
- Friday Finds: DIY Dog Ideas 3,431 views
- Creating a Family Tree with Wall Decals 2,908 views
- Trendy Tuesday: Solid Gold 2,598 views
- Moving RoomMates Wall Decals to a New Home 1,987 views
- Storybook Window Wall Decals Create a Room With a View 1,892 views
- Enter Our Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Wall Decal Giveaway! 1,426 views
- Decorating With Chalkboard Paint 1,315 views
- Born to be Wild: How to Create a Wallpapered Ceiling Fan 1,183 views
- The Clay Family Tree 1,089 views
- Look For the Tree in Apartment 23 1,059 views