Giveaway is now CLOSED—thanks for entering! Check back on Monday, February 13 to see who won!
By now, you can probably tell that we are pretty big fans of Star Wars. Take one look at our Star Wars wall decals and you’ll see a huge number of designs from every series and movie, from the original films to the Clone Wars animated series. Our designers know the characters by name, and maybe even by the color of their lightsabers. Come into our studio at the right time and you may spot a Darth Vader wall decal looming over someone’s shoulder from a nearby wall, or a new cast mural being tested. We love designing products for the Star Wars universe, and that’s why we were so excited to hear about the re-release of The Phantom Menace in 3D!
Though it was the fourth film released, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace is chronologically the first in the six-film series. It introduces a young Anakin Skywalker, Jedi apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi, Sith enemy Darth Maul, and several other classic Star Wars characters including Yoda, R2-D2, C-3PO, and Queen Amidala. The story follows Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn’s discovery of Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul’s attempted kidnapping of Queen Amidala, and the eventual battle between the Jedi and Sith.
If you’re a Star Wars fan, you probably know the plot of The Phantom Menace by heart—but if you’re not, the re-release of this movie is a great way for you to get introduced to the Star Wars universe. And it’s in 3D, which makes the action even more exciting! I love 3D movies, and I love Star Wars, so I'm definitely planning to go check this one out. If you haven't caught it yet, you can watch the trailer on the Star Wars website right here.
To celebrate the 3D re-release of The Phantom Menace, as well as the future releases of the additional five Star Wars films in 3D, we created some brand new Star Wars wall decals! In just a few short weeks, we’ll be debuting several new Star Wars designs. Like the rest of our Star Wars wall art, these removable and repositionable decals use genuine images from the films, are highly detailed, and make a HUGE impact on walls: including his lightsaber, our new Obi-Wan will be a stunning 72 inches tall! And as you already know, our designs are affordable, and can be used over and over again without damaging the surface.
We’re still putting the finishing touches on these new designs, so you can’t purchase them just yet… but one lucky fan will be able to take home three of our newest Star Wars wall decals before they’re released: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and the multi-character pack (all shown above). If you want a chance at winning, leave a comment on this post telling us who your favorite Star Wars character is. The giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday, February 12. We’ll randomly pick one comment on Monday, February 13, as the lucky winner. (Be sure to read below for the fine print before you enter!)
Are you ready to win? Leave your comment below for your chance to take home three new Star Wars designs before anyone else. Good luck! And don’t forget to check out Star Wars: The Phantom Menace in 3D in theaters on Friday, February 10!
1. Due to licensing restrictions, only US and Canadian residents ages 18+ are eligible to win.
2. To enter, a comment must be left on this post between Thursday, February 9, 2012, and Sunday, February 12, 2012. Contest ends February 12 at 11:59:59 pm (PST). Comments made after this time will be ineligible.
3. Comments must contain an answer to the question in the post above to be eligible. Please enter only once per household. Duplicate comments or entries will be deleted.
4. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible comments on Monday, February 13, 2012. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If original winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
5. Winner will receive one each of the following: Obi-Wan Kenobi wall decal (MSRP $34.99), Anakin Skywalker wall decal (MSRP $34.99), and Star Wars: Episode I wall decals (MSRP: $14.99). No substitutions will be permitted.