Archive for Decor TrendsSubscribe via RSS Feed
Since Pantone Color Institute crowned PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid color of the year for 2014, this warm violet has done more than make a splash on the runways. Continue Reading
How does one use trendy colors in their home and still pull off a timeless look? This is a question many homeowners face as they seek ways to add the latest color trends into their home. Continue Reading
Your home should be a place where you feel happy, relaxed and comfortable – whether you actually do largely depends on your interior design. Everything from the furniture you choose to your storage solutions can impact how you feel in your space. Continue Reading
Those of us who love the kitchen know a few things for certain.
First, even if you prefer to create your own dishes, cooking and baking are much easier when you have a basic recipe to follow. Continue Reading
This week we are teaming up with a guest blogger! Jennifer from Christmas Tree Market is here to share some non-traditional ideas for Christmas trees.
Without further adieu here’s Jennifer:
Christmas trees are always delightful to look at — their lush boughs hold ornaments that have been passed on through the years, and kids of all ages are thrilled to find gifts under them on Christmas morning. Continue Reading
Subscribe to the Blog
Stick with our blog! Sign up below to receive an email notification when we make a new post.
- Trendy Tuesday: Solid Gold 4,201 views
- Storybook Window Wall Decals Create a Room With a View 3,432 views
- Friday Finds: DIY Dog Ideas 3,307 views
- Creating a Family Tree with Wall Decals 3,112 views
- Moving RoomMates Wall Decals to a New Home 2,026 views
- Enter Our Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Wall Decal Giveaway! 1,953 views
- Decorating With Chalkboard Paint 1,354 views
- Born to be Wild: How to Create a Wallpapered Ceiling Fan 1,165 views
- Melinda's Gender Neutral Nursery Decor 1,096 views
- Special Sneak Peeks for 2013 1,074 views