It’s created with a proprietary adhesive that allows for easy application and easy removal. Plus, surfaces stay completely safe and damage-free upon removal. As long as your surface is smooth and flat, you can peel and stick over and over again until you’re ready to update with a new pattern.
Need a little inspiration? Keep reading to find unique and easy ways to use peel and stick wallpaper.
1. Elevate a piece of furniture and apply peel and stick wallpaper behind shelves.
Featured Product: Modern Trellis Peel and Stick Wallpaper
2. Serve in style and line peel and stick wallpaper on a tray.
Featured Product: Grasscloth Peel and Stick Wallpaper
3. Frame peel and stick wallpaper to create your own eye-catching wall art.
Featured Product: Birch Trees Peel and Stick Wallpaper
4. Apply peel and stick wallpaper in a small space to create a big impact.
Featured Product: Dark Grey Modern Geometric Peel and Stick Wallpaper
5. Create a shiplap inspired look in an entryway or dining space.
Featured Product: Grey Wood Peel and Stick Wallpaper
6. Stick peel and stick wallpaper on a refrigerator to create a conversational piece that everyone will ask about.
Featured Product: Grey Damask Peel and Stick Wallpaper
Are you inspired? Explore the entire peel and stick wallpaper collection here for tons of unique designs and patterns perfect for your next DIY project.